Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom - Family

Marriage is no bed of roses; it comes with challenges and sorry is your name if you're not ready:

I got married October 2014 to a man whom I really love. Due to our spiritual convictions, we never had s*x before marriage but we cuddled and kissed but it stops there.

Fast forward to 2 months after our wedding, my hubby started making sinful and improper s*xual demands, he wants me to suck his joystick and swallow his Fluid. I was terrified and disappointed at the same time. This was a ''born again'' so I can not really relate with this level of carnal mindedness. We courted for 6 months and all through there was no tell tale signs that he was that way.

He started giving me the cold treatment. He only speaks to me when I speak. I had no choice so I conceded and gave in just to make him happy with a Mouth Action...

The first time I tried was a disaster, I honestly don’t know what happened. I was on the act and I suddenly felt sick and nauseous. I threw up when he came and I tried to swallow. It tasted like sour jam and I just couldn’t bear it.

Since then, he has been acting up, he rarely talks to me. I tried explaining my situation but his conclusion was that I don’t love him, that if I did, I wouldn’t have issues with swallowing his Fluid.

I love this man but I am confused on how swallowing Fluid has become proof of love, I don’t know what to do.

Please help me, my marriage is too young for this.


http://www.olufamous.com/2015/02/wife-opens-secret-what-my-husband-did.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment